Suitable for makes such as Oster, Andis, Heiniger, Wahl, Aesculap, Pro-Groom, Laube and Moser. Also includes smaller trimmer blades and wide series blades.
Our Clipper Blade Sharpening process will include
- Disassembly and inspection for broken teeth on cutters and comb
- Lapping on our bespoke fine wheels
- Inspection of hollow grind
- Washing and degreasing of cutter and comb
- Inspect components for wear such as blade guide and spring moldings
- Assemble and oil
- Adjust Set-back of cutter and adjust blade socket
- Test blade and adjust tension if necessary for performance
- Once completed all successfully sharpened clipper blades will be packaged separately
While every blade is treated individually by hand your order is always kept separate from other daily orders moving through the production line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CLIPPER BLADE SHARPENING
We can sharpen most trimmer blades, dog grooming blades, vet blades and horse blades
Keeping your scissors sharp is crucial to putting those finishing touches on the perfect clip.