Terms & Conditions
- All advertised prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices quoted on our website www.angliaclipperservices.com include our online discount plus VAT.
- Carriage and packaging charges are in addition to our quoted prices, these will be charged at our advertised prices when purchasing direct.
- When purchasing through our web site carriage will be calculated online.
- All order payments must be made in Pounds Sterling.
- Goods will be despatched to the delivery address provided by you when placing your order.
- Subject to stock availability and confirmed payment goods will be despatched within 24 hours.
- Re-sharpening work will normally be despatched within 48 hours and servicing work within 7 days.
- Time of delivery cannot be guaranteed, unless a timed delivery service is specifically requested. As such we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for delivery delays once consignments have been despatched from our premises.
- Payment must be received in full before orders are despatched.
- Credit Accounts - payment due on the last day of the month following the one in which the invoice is dated.
- Accounts that are overdue are charged 3% per month overdue.
- Accounts are opened on request and by prior agreement and are available to Ltd liability companies only.
- Card payments are accepted from most major card companies.
- Credit card payments incur a charge of 2%, debit card payments are free of any charges.
- If customers cheques are returned by our bank a charge will be made to cover our banking costs.
Warranties and Liability
- Re-sharpened clipper blades and scissors which do not cut effectively must be returned for inspection, the items will be re-sharpened and returned to you free of charge. We must be informed within 7 days of receipt of any such items.
- We warrant that items purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality.
- If a valid claim is made that goods are either defective or of an unsatisfactory quality we shall replace the goods free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payments made in respect of such goods. Replacement or refund is conditional upon the goods in question having been returned to us for inspection.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow operating instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without our approval.
- Faulty or damaged goods should be reported immediately and not later than 24 hours after delivery.
- Any unwanted goods should be returned within 7 days using an insured delivery service. Replacement goods will be promptly dispatched free of any further charge.
- When appropriate, and at our sole discretion, customers will be reimbursed for any return delivery charges, in the way of an account credit.
- We reserve the right to redeem a restocking surcharge of 15% for any goods returned with no genuine fault