Keeping your scissors sharp is crucial to putting those finishing touches on the perfect clip. As with our blade sharpening, we offer our fast sharpen and return service so you have your scissors back quickly, usually within two working days. We are able to offer two levels of sharpening from our onsite workshop
Standard sharpening is suitable for all tailors shears, surgical instruments and most German made dog grooming scissors.
High class sharpening is more suitable for hairdressing and any convex (curved) edge shear that you generally find at the higher end of the market.
We also stock most rubber stops and pivot screws and can order in more specialist parts if needed to get your scissors back in tip top condition.
It’s simple to send your scissors to us for sharpening
- Wrap the items up well in something to protect them, bubble wrap for example
- Put them in a padded envelope or a cardboard box
- Include your details and which services you require by;
- Printing and filling out our order form and including it in your parcel
- Paying online for your standard or high-class sharpening, printing a copy of the confirmation and including it in your parcel
- Writing a note of your name, phone number and the return address and including it in your parcel
4. Send your parcel to us at
Anglia Clipper Services
Unit 7 Patches Yard
5. We will call you for payment once your order is ready to be sent back if you haven't paid online
CLIPPER BLADE SHARPENING
We can sharpen most trimmer blades, dog grooming blades, vet blades and horse blades
Keeping your scissors sharp is crucial to putting those finishing touches on the perfect clip.