There are some things you can do yourself to maintain your clippers in good working order, so first stop should be to check your manual for instructions.
On top of this, giving your Clippers and Dryers a regular service (just like your car!) is an essential part of keeping them running smoothly and will reduce the likelihood of faults and breakdowns when you least need them.
Our onsite service department can treat your clippers or dryer to a thorough service. This includes dismantling and inspecting components to check for wear as well as testing various parts of the running. If we find any issues we’ll seek your approval to repair or replace parts before putting your items back together and getting them back to you.
If a breakdown does happen – just give us a call. Rest assured we have experience in servicing and repair of all major pet grooming clippers, dryers and blasters.
It is essential to keep Clipper Repairs as part of your routine our servicing department can take care of all repairs for you as various wearing parts need replacing and oiling at regular intervals please refer to your Maintenance section in your manual.
All aspects of the handset will be dismantled, greased and checked for wear, any parts found to be at fault are advised to be replaced. We have developed equipment to allow us to test different aspects of the machines giving us a leading edge over the rest.
We also carry out repairs on all major pet grooming dryers and blasters.
IT’S SIMPLE TO SEND YOUR CLIPPERS AND DRYER TO US FOR SERVICE OR REPAIR
- Wrap the items up well in something to protect them, bubble wrap for example
- Put them in a padded envelope or a cardboard box
- Include your details and which services you require by;
- Printing and filling out our order form and including it in your parcel
- Paying online for your clipper or dryer servicing, printing a copy of the confirmation and including it in your parcel
- Writing a note of your name, phone number and the return address and including it in your parcel
4. Send your parcel to us at
Anglia Clipper Services
Unit 7 Patches Yard
5. We will call you for payment once your order is ready to be sent back if you haven't paid online.
CLIPPER BLADE SHARPENING
We can sharpen most trimmer blades, dog grooming blades, vet blades and horse blades
Keeping your scissors sharp is crucial to putting those finishing touches on the perfect clip.